zondag 31 juli 2011

Dirty job

‘DJ Titus de Grote’ really got the crowd moving yesterday. Most of you have already noticed that Jelle – aka Tietjezz – has been working really hard all week, so we tought it was time for an interview.



Jelle, we have seen you do a lot work this week, but what is your funtion or position at Jeugdhuis Josto?
I am in charge of it all! (laughing) No, seriously, at the moment I am the main responsible of the daily routine at Jeugdhuis Josto, so it is my job to make sure that everybody else does his or her job properly. Besides that I see to it that everything stays under control, I prepare and hold meetings and when there is a conflict I have to find a solution. For me, it’s all about maintaining the overview and seeing the bigger picture.
The closing event of this week is tonight, do you have any advice for the young people tonight?
Well, I always lived by the ancient Greek motto ‘kuistdekakisoep’ – and that always work just fine for me. If anyone needs more wisdom or advice, they can also have a look on the Facebook-page of Jeugdhuis Josto.
Spanx!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten