donderdag 28 juli 2011

Stoofvlees-fun from Ireland

Sinaasappelsap en winkel. These are the first Belgian words that Isolde (16) and Nicholas (17) noted in Antwerp. The two Irish students said, their first impression about the group is very good, cause they met many open and friendly people here.

They are interested in the event management, that’s why they chose this training:

- I am happy with this project, because I can learn new things and I meet new people from different countries, I like to know new cultures, commons, foods… I found the training very interesting, I enjoyed the teambuilding, I like the challenges. This is my only holiday this summer, but I like to spend it this way.

Althought many foreigner suffer from the rainy weather in Belgium, the two Irish youngsters enjoyed it, because the climate is similar in Ireland.
- Finally there are some sunny days in my country this week, and now I am here, but I don’t regret it, the new friends and the experience compensate it… - Nicholas told us.

And how did they like the Belgian food? Isolde and Nicholas tried the “stoofvlees met frietjes”
- Delicious! Really! We like this “stew à la Belgian”...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten