zaterdag 30 juli 2011

Discover the groove

As you could read below, the creativity group got a dance initiation a couple of days ago. For the occasion Formaat contacted Youssef, a member of the ‘Let’s Go Urban’ dance squad. This seventeen year old dancer helped everyone of the group to take the first steps on the dance floor. ‘Dancing is in my genes’, Youssef explained us. ‘My brother was a dancer as well and until I was five years old, I always joined him to all the events. This made me discover the groove in my body, heart and soul.’


Some of us had difficulties to discover the dance groove in their own body. Nevertheless, everyone did the best they could . The activity ended with a jam session: the entire group stood in a circle and one by one the participants were invited to show their best moves. Thanks for the encouragements Youssef!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten